7.04.2011

Monday, July 4, 2011

Scott got up very early and went fishing with Uncle Ike and Troy. Scott really enjoyed himself. I wish he had more time to hunt and fish here, but I don't think it would be the same for him anyway since he wouldn't be doing it with his family :). The girls spent the morning playing with Kadence and then we all headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's place.  Jenny, Jason, and I went to buy fireworks while the girls got to spend some quality time with their Grandmas and Grandpa.  Our evening was filled with family, food, and a fireworks show that we didn't even have to leave the yard for. Abby is starting to get the photography bug and used my camera to take photos of the family. She even made me ask everyone to get together for a group picture :) I love how she is taking an interest in something that interests me :) We had a wonderful day!

531

543 Scott Barb taken by Abby

The family photo taken by Abby. She also took the pic of Scott and I :)
541family photo taken by Abby

499 copy Mckenzie dh

462 Abby Kadence Jenny

Another one taken by Abby
452 Scott Mckenzie taken by Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers