8.08.2011

Monday, August 8, 2011

Not much here today. Throughout the course of the day we ended up opening all of Mckenzie's birthday presents.  It doesn't take long to go through all of them when she only plays with them for a few minutes each.  After dinner, the whole family went to Target and on the way home, Abby was trying to tell Mckenzie something (read "boss Mckenzie around again"). Mckenzie got mad at her sister and yelled so I had to correct Mckenzie's behavior. I explained we don't yell at our sister and then I asked her what she needed to do. Her response was so cute and had both Scott and I laughing. She said "apologize" with a growl in her voice and proceeded to say "sorry" to Abby with the same growl and frown on her face. It wasn't the words she said, just the way she said it. Probably one of those moments you had to be there for, but whatever. It was funny to us :) Abby told us today that when she gets older she wants a purple house and a purple car (according to her you need to be 34 years old before you can buy a car.) She also begged us to buy a minivan and get rid of our SUV. I wish I understood her love for the minivan. She certainly doesn't get that from me! No pictures today. I had no desire to even try today after the disastrous photos from yesterday :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers