10.04.2011

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm not sure what the deal was today, but I think the cranky bug has hit our house. I'm hoping it disappears soon... Mckenzie threw a 20 minute fit over not getting to watch a movie and Abby threw a fit over mac and cheese. I said "Girls, how does mac and cheese sound for lunch?" I heard a cheer and assumed it was OK. I cooked it. Then Abby said she didn't want it and proceeded to have a tantrum. I don't get it. If you don't want something, why not just tell me? It doesn't hurt my feelings that you don't want to eat macaroni and cheese today. Anyway, the whole day wasn't like that. We had fun playing outside this afternoon. Abby was riding around in a car we bought for her when she turned one. She is getting way to big for that thing, but she still loves riding it. Mckenzie was racing all over the yard in her Mustang and let me tell ya. That girl doesn't know how to steer at all. She cranks the wheel all the way in one direction and keeps driving in circles until she runs into something. Seriously. I tried to help her steer, but she always goes back to doing the same old thing. I think Scott will get the privilege of teaching her to drive a car for real some day! Mckenzie's car doesn't handle the small incline in our yard and it is worse now that there are fallen leaves on the ground. Luckily, Abby has a Jeep and uses it to push her up the incline.

019 Abby Mckenzie car I don't know what it is exactly about this photo that I like, but I really like it. It makes me think that someday the girls will look back on this photo and think about how easy life was back then. When all they had to do was play and pretend to drive. I don't know. Sounds kind of crazy. But, that's me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers