2.12.2012

43/365

Both girls were awake very early this morning. They climbed into bed for a little bit, but it wasn't long before Mckenzie was looking to get dressed. Her outfit of choice? A plaid summer tank top dress (sized 18-24 months mind you!), hot pink leggings with white stars and a purple striped long sleeved shirt to go over the top when I told her she was going to freeze in the tank top. Oh, and her tap shoes. Can't forget those. I adore her sense of style! We finished working on the girls' homemake Valentines cards for school. Mckenzie wanted to write her name on all the cards and so she did. I was a little worried her name wouldn't fit because she writes really big, but she managed to do it on all 16 cards. What great practice for the day and she didn't even know it! Abby had fun putting glitter glue on her cards. I like glitter glue so much better than regular glitter. Vitually no mess to clean up! Abby was over the moon today because we let the girls go outside to play in the little bit of snow that fell overnight. They both had fun throwing snowballs at each other and at Scott and I. Scott had just as much fun as the girls, chasing them and throwing me down in the snow. I was not dressed for the cold and needless to say, I wasn't too fond of snow on my back:) But, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love doing things as a family, even if that means there will be ice cold water dripping down my back. Abby was a super awesome helper at clean up time tonight. She helped me pick up all the toys and then she vacuumed the family room and living room all by herself! Now I need to find a way to get her to want to vacuum every day! 009 Mckenzie and Scott 021 Abby 024 butterfly valentine 027 Owl valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers