4.14.2012

105/366

We headed out for a run/bike ride today. This was the first time Scott and I have run together in a really long time and I am happy to report that it was so much easier this time. I was starting to think I was making no progress in the running department and for once, I am willing to admit I was wrong. Maybe there is hope that I will actually be a runner someday. Maybe. I am not holding my breath, but there is a chance. When we finished our run, Mckenzie wanted to ride her bike so we took another lap around the block. Abby wasn't eager to venture out again because she saw a bee during her first ride and wanted to stay at home instead. But we made her go along. I think it is going to be a long summer fighting over bees. We went over to a friend's house for a bbq. It was quite the afternoon. Apparently the bratwursts were a bit too greasy and started a fire in the drip pan under the grill. Oops! So, after a trip to the store to replace the charred food, we started over. It was great to hang out with our friends for the afternoon.


002 tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers