7.09.2012

191/366

The had their first day of VBS. Abby was excited to go and barely said bye to me as I left her classroom. Mckenzie, on the other hand, was hesitant for me to leave. Luckily, a couple of her friends are also in VBS with her and that helped ease her transition. When I came back to pick the girls up, Mckenzie was sitting next to her friend Ava, with her hand around her back. It was so sweet :) Both girls gave me big hugs and smiles! I asked both girls what their favorite part of the day was and they gave me the same answer. The ice pop they got after playing outside. Typical!

Abby was super helpful tonight. She helped set the table and helped Mckenzie with things she needed. She even helped unload the clean dishes so I could get the supper dishes put away. I have noticed as we ask her to do more chores she has become more helpful in other things.

Our pine tree in the backyard.
002 evergreen tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers