6.05.2011

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Today was the annual preschool trip to Storybook Land! It was a great day to spend outside. Not too hot and the park is mostly shaded. I love how the park is designed for little kids so both girls can do the rides. They had so much fun! I just loved seeing the joy and excitement on their faces as they went on the rides! The roller coaster and spinning turtles were the favorite rides. Abby and two of her friends squeezed into one seat on the roller coaster and rode until the ride operators told them to take a break! Mckenzie rode with Scott and he taught her to raise her hands in the air. She looked so cute with her hands up and a huge smile on her face:) We all had a great time and I am so glad Scott was home to go with us! I forgot my camera so I ended up using point and shoot camera I found in my purse but, I can't find a usb cord to upload my photos. So, I will add them once I find that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers