3.31.2010

I think I have learned the trick to waking Abby up for school. As long as I let her take a shower, she is happy as can be. She had an Easter party at school today and the parents were able to participate. Abby screamed in surprise when she saw Mckenzie and me show up for her Easter egg hunt. Abby took off running when her teacher gave them the go ahead and had a blast hunting for eggs. The kids also did an egg race. Abby didn't run very fast (none of the kids did) because she was so busy on making sure her egg didn't fall off the spoon and she wasn't too sure on where she was going either. They had two parents acting as cones for the children to go around. Abby tried to go around the other parent. So cute. We all went in and the kids had a snack. Mckenzie stood next to Abby sucking on her pacifier watching Abby eat. As soon as Abby offered her a goldfish, all bets were off and Mckenzie happily helped herself to some more food. Mckenzie and I came home for lunch (I should add Dakota ate lunch with us as well~Mckenzie started off the meal by giving Dakota two chicken nuggets) and nap time. Mckenzie didn't sleep very long, but I bet that is because she was dreaming of playing Wii. As soon as we got to the family room, she handed me the Wii controller while saying "Wii" in her sweet little voice. Then she ran and grabbed the TV remote and said "mote, mote". I love how excited she was. We picked up Abby from school and headed to Best Buy because my IPhone was ready! I am so happy to have it back! During dinner Scott mentioned we needed to teach Abby the pledge of allegiance and I told him I thought she already knew it. So, we all started reciting it and when we got to the part that goes "one nation, under God", we heard Abby saying "one nation, under dogs". That girl cracks me up.


Abby's class (or most of it~too many moms with cameras)
                          
And she's off!

 
So happy with her egg treasures

Mckenzie found an extra egg and had fun putting the treasures in her pockets
Slow and steady...

 
Excited to have finished the egg race without dropping the egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers