11.05.2013

5/365

This dog is so spoiled. Every day when I get back from the bus stop, Dakota races upstairs to lay on our bed. I know I shouldn't let her up there, especially since I'm allergic to dogs, but her eyes melt my heart every time and I just can't make her get down.
5 Nov 2013 009 Dakota5 Nov 2013 020 Dakota5 Nov 2013 004 Dakota

Last night was a looooooong night. Cooper didn't sleep well and neither did M. I ended up keeping Mckenzie home from school because she said she didn't feel well, but by 9:30 she was bored and asking if she could go to school. It was fun having her home with me. I miss the little bugger now that she is in school full time. Cooper didn't seem to be affected by his lack of sleep. I seriously don't understand how he is my child because it appears he doesn't like sleep. I, on the other hand, can't get enough of it!  Even though we kept M home from school, we let her go to Daisy's tonight because she had her pinning ceremony where she officially became a Daisy. It was a short, but sweet ceremony and the girls got cupcakes after. I'm not sure which Mckenzie was more excited about: becoming a Daisy or the cupcakes.

5 Nov 2013 043 mckenzie becoming a Daisy5 Nov 2013 048 Mckenzie5 Nov 2013 049 Mckenzie

1 comment:

  1. I love the dog picture. Our dog is spoiled too, it's just so hard to say no to those big dog eyes!! Your daughter is so cute!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Followers