11.18.2012

Give Thanks Day 18: 323/366

I am thankful that we have been able to experience so many things during this assignment. There are so many places to visit here on the East Coast and we have been lucky enough to experience several of them. Today we went to see the 85th Rockettes Christmas Spectacular in NYC at Radio City Music Hall. It was AMAZING!!! The precision of the dancers was unreal. I found myself searching for someone to make a mistake, but I never saw one. The costumes were beautiful and the building itself was gorgeous. The girls were mesmerized by the performance. They screamed when Santa appeared and couldn't take their eyes off the dancers. I am so glad we were able to experience this as a family!
NYC bound!!!It's Christmas time! Well, almost.So excited!!!!! First time at the Rockettes!!!UntitledUntitledUntitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers