11.02.2012

Give Thanks Day 2: 307/366

I am thankful that the clothes the girls have outgrown are going to be put to good use. I have been so hesitant to part with their old clothes but today I decided it was time to donate them. Clothes are not memories, they are just objects and they serve no purpose sitting in my garage. (I did save a few things for baby boy that were gender neutral and a handful of outfits that had special meaning to me, but only a few.) I cannot think of a better use for them than for someone who has been affected by Hurricane Sandy. So I spent the better part of my day sorting (summer stuff to Goodwill, winter for Hurricane Sandy people), washing, drying, and folding. They are ready to go and I can't wait to deliver them tomorrow :)

The girls finally went back to school today! I think we all were happy to be back into our routine. I took the time to look for some maternity clothes but ended up finding more for the girls than myself :) I even bought our baby boy his first outfit today :)

Thankful day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers