11.05.2012

Give Thanks Day 5: 310/366

I am thankful that we were able to trick or treat one last time with our friends in NJ. I was a little worried it wasn't going to happen with all that happened last week, but it all worked out! Abby had a great time trick or treating. She ran from house to house and didn't want to slow down for anything. Well, at least until the end when I ended up carrying her because her foot her. Seems like every year she has trouble with her shoes. Mckenzie had fun, but she got bored of it about halfway through and asked to go home. She wanted to go home after she got her first box of Nerds which was at the second house she went to. I made her keep going. Mama wanted some good candy! Scott wasn't able to join us as he was too busy at work. He did take Abby to a couple of houses in our neighborhood once he got home so he didn't miss out completely.

Both girls had parties at school. I just love being a part of them. I feel so blessed to be able to participate in their activities. I know all too soon, there won't be class parties to go to and I will miss that special time with my girls.

087-mckenzie-web095-mckenzie-boots-web103-Abby-web107-Abby-web

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers