4.16.2013

5 week bear pic!

I really need to find a better place to photograph this bear. I am tired of seeing my dining room chairs in the photos!

037 Cooper 5 weeks050 Cooper

Mckenzie's friend came over after dance class this morning. I wanted to get a photo of the two of them as our time here in NJ is winding down. I can't believe in less than three months we will be moving again. It seems appropriate though, because whenever we have lived somewhere long enough to run into people I know when I am at the grocery store or Target, we are getting close to leaving :( I love our life and I love getting to meet new people and experience new things. I just get sad when I think of all the friends we will be leaving behind. It seems so different this time as so many of our friends are civilians and I really wonder if we will see them again... Usually we say "See ya later" and somewhere, somehow, you do.
055 Ava Mckenzie065 Abby Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers