4.15.2013

One Month Check Up

Cooper had his one month well child visit. I thought he would be around 10 lbs and Scott wagered he would be close to 11. Well, we were both wrong. He weighed almost 12 pounds and was 23 inches long! I guess that is why his sleepers are getting too small. He is growing up so fast! Cooper is such a happy baby and he is so laid back. He really only fusses when he needs something and then for a little bit in the evenings. But overall, he doesn't cry a whole lot. (That's not to say he hasn't had his moments, but every child has off days.) He has made so many milestones already. Smiling with purpose and rolling over from tummy to back! Cooper is such a precious baby and a wonderful addition to our family. Every time we add a child to our family, I wonder if I will have enough love to give, but somehow, there is always an abundance to go around. The great thing about love is that you can never use it up and it just keeps growing day after day. Holding Cooper in my arms the day he was born, I thought I couldn't possibly love him any more than I did in that moment. But like so many times before, I was wrong. My love has only grown for him as he continues to grow.


031 Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers