4.14.2013

It's Poopy time!

I don't think Scott nor I have ever laughed as hard as we did this afternoon. Cooper had a messy diaper and it was one of those that warranted a bath. So, I set up the bath tub in the kitchen and Scott was nice enough to grab Cooper to bring him over to me. As Scott was carrying Cooper towards me, he started grunting and the next thing we knew, there was poo all over the kitchen floor! Little man just kept going and Scott was holding Cooper as far from his body that his arms would let him. We thought it was over and wouldn't ya know it, the little man did it again! We all were laughing so hard. It was completely unexpected and none of our girls ever did that to us. I wish I would have grabbed my camera, but I was laughing too hard.

023 Cooper007 Cooper Scott010 Cooper Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers