8.02.2012

215/366

We were pretty slow moving this morning and before I realized it, it was lunchtime! I like days where we don't have to rush to get going. Unfortunately, school will be starting soon and we will have to get back to a faster morning routine.

I ran to the store after dinner and when I was driving home, the moon was absolutely beautiful. So I decided I wanted to get a picture of it. I rushed home, grabbed my camera and headed out of the house. The trees on my street obstructed my view so I had to drive around to find a good place to stop. The only lens I had to use came with my old camera and it doesn't work the best on my new camera body.  I was so excited to see the great masterpiece that I had created and was highly disappointed when I actually saw what I had taken. Bummer. I will have to try again.

012 moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers