6.22.2013

Build a Bear

Happy birthday to the most handsome husband a girl could ask for! You are as old as me again babe :) Sorry we aren't able to be together to celebrate. Luckily, Sheri and Matt invited Scott up to their place for the night so he was in good company on his birthday!

The girls had a birthday party this afternoon at Build a Bear. It was a fun party, although I got suckered into spending a small fortune on accessories for their new bears.  This was their last birthday celebration in NJ :( I hate goodbyes and I hate watching my girls say goodbye to their friends. They handled it well, although, I don't think they fully grasp the concept. I'm sure it won't sink in until we have been settled into our new place for awhile and they are bored of each other.
041 Emily Mckenzie

045 Vivi Abby Emily Mckenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers