10.31.2012

305/366

Happy Halloween! No power yet so that means so school for the girls again. The morning started off okay, but it quickly turned into a meltdown for Mckenzie. She was on the iPad and all she wanted to do was watch Horseland on Netflix. Unfortunately, no power means no Wifi in the house meaning there is no Netflix. Luckily, I was talking to my friend when this happened and she offered to have the girls over to her house to play with her children. To pass the time until I dropped them off, we went to the Dunkin Donuts, grabbed a decaf coffee and some hot chocolate and headed back home to sit in the driveway watching a movie in the car. Have I ever mentioned how thankful I am to have a DVD player in the car? If not, I am beyond grateful for it! I dropped the kids off at my friend's house and I came back home to get some stuff done around the house. And when I say stuff, I mean a nap in my nice warm flannel jammies :) Scott made it back to town this evening and he met all of us at our friend's house for dinner and a little TV watching. We didn't get home until 11pm, but it was nice to hang out with our friends in the warmth of their house. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends.

It was chilly in the house this morning and the girls ended up wearing their coats to keep warm :)
Kids were a bit chilly this morning when they got up :-)
A couple of photos from the other night. The girls were happy to hang out with their iPad and glowsticks :)
019 Abby011 mckenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers