5.16.2013

Dance rehearsal take two

The first thing Abby said to me this morning was not "hello" or "good morning mama". Nope. It was "please don't put me in the wrong costume today mama". Lucky she only has two costumes so I can't mess it up again! Cooper had his two month well child check up today and he is doing well. Both girls had dance rehearsal this evening and they did great! I am pretty impressed with my newly discovered skill of nursing Cooper while applying make up to Abby's face and putting her hair in a bun. Multi-tasking at it's best I guess! Scott even made it in time to see the girls. Mckenzie loves being on stage and looked like she was having a blast. The lighting in the auditorium is awful and so I am going to blame the quality of my photos on that :)

120080

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers