5.15.2013

Dance Rehearsal

052

Abby had a rehearsal today for her upcoming dance recital. I was so proud of myself for getting Abby ready and to the auditorium on time (seems to be quite the challenge these days). When we got there, I found out I dressed Abby in the wrong costume (she has a ballet one and a hip hop outfit). I felt awful. I felt like the worst mom out there. Who makes mistakes like this? Abby was a trooper about the whole thing and didn't complain once to me that she was in the wrong clothes. Her teacher let her dance anyway which I was so relieved about. I think she did great and can't wait to see her perform on Friday in the right costume!

Scott gave Cooper his first bottle today. Cooper took it well and I know Scott enjoyed feeding his son.

058060 Cooper's first bottle066

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers