5.30.2013

Storybook Land

010

Today was our annual trip to Storybook Land with our preschool. Our fourth and final trip. It is a great little amusement park perfect for the little ones. I let Abby skip school and come along. Boy was she excited about that! I have to say that I am pretty proud of myself for getting all of us ready to the park on time. In fact, we were the first ones there from our school. Unheard of for me, especially these days with an infant. It was hot and humid, but the girls had a blast. Mckenzie loved hanging with her friends and Abby loved the roller coaster. Cooper didn't enjoy himself much, but he did tolerate the heat as best he could. I am so glad I didn't chicken out and stay home but I would have been very sad for the girls to miss out on this.

018021 Mckenzie b&w023027007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers