5.22.2013

Final Starfish Day

Today was Mckenzie's last day as a Starfish. Tomorrow she graduates and continues on her journey to Kindergarten. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and how grown up Mckenzie has become. When we moved here, she was in diapers, sucked a pacifier and slept in a crib. Those things are in distant past now as she has become great at coloring and writing her name. She is a sweet and caring young lady. No longer a baby as she is quick to correct me when I call her such. Little does she know that no matter how old she gets, she will still be my baby. I am so proud of my girl and all she has accomplished. I love seeing the little lady she has blossomed into and I look forward to seeing where Kindergarten takes her!

The class celebrated all the summer birthdays with an ice cream party. Nothing like a sugar rush at 10:30 in the morning!

Big Smiles!
015

Funny Face!
017

Thank you for the world so sweet. Thank you for the food we eat. Thank you for the birds that sing. Thank you. Thank you for everything.
018

Searching for the BEST prize from the prize box.
048

Squeezy hugs for Mrs. DiPaola
055

And for Mrs. Pratt too!
057

Best Buds
061

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers