12.05.2012

340/366

Mckenzie is feeling much better and was able to go to school today! Yay! When I picked her up from class, she told me that she missed school and was happy to see her teachers and friends. A friend dropped off some baby stuff she didn't need anymore. Seeing baby stuff in the house again makes it feel more real and I realize how quickly the last trimester is going to fly by! Abby was so excited to see all the baby stuff. She started playing with it immediately, putting her doll in the seats and turning on the music for her baby. She also let Mckenzie be the baby and made her sit in the Bumbo chair! I think they are both going to be a great help with this little man makes his appearance :)
Looks like I'm going to have lots of help when the baby comes :-)Looks like I'm going to have lots of help when the baby comes :-) Scott showed the girls a SNL skit awhile ago about fevers and cowbells. This is Mckenzie's interpretation of Christopher Walken in that skit. She makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers