12.28.2012

363/366

Our friends headed out this morning and Scott had to go in to work. The girls came to my OB appointment with me. Everything is looking good. The girls went for a bike ride this afternoon and I walked the dog. I really need to walk her more often. She is a bit chubby. Abby did great riding her bike. She is now able to do it all by herself. I am so proud of her! It is fun to watch her get going. If she is anywhere near a street drain, she won't try starting until she has gone past it. She just walks the bike on her tiptoes until she is a safe distance away. Scott got home a little earlier than normal so after playing Legos for a bit, we headed out to dinner.

The ice that got Abby wet as she made her way down the slide at the park.

Untitled


Excited to play outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers