1.27.2010

1/26/10


I was going so crazy without having internet access again today. (I made Scott call the front desk-again-to see when it might possibly be working. They said they didn't know. Gotta love all that helpful info) The day was pretty mundane. I think we are all a little tired of being in transition. I can't waitto get into our house so I can start to feel productive again. 4 months of "vacation" is long enough for me. Monday can't come quickly enough!
The girls were playing in Scott's and my shoes again today. I don't know what it is with these kids and their love for big people shoes! It sure is cute tho to watch them attempt to walk around in them. Poor Mckenzie has such a hard time picking up her feet when she has Scott's tennis shoes on. Abby has gotten better over the years and can walk pretty quickly in them now.
We took the girls out for dinner tonight. Ok, they could care less about going out, but Scott and I wanted to get out of the hotel. (The girls and I went to Target earlier in the day, but it wasn't much of a trip. We drove 45 minutes to get a thumb drive and that is all we bought. I never, ever leave Target with only what I went there for. Something must be very wrong with me!) Anyway, Olive Garden was tasty as usual. The girls behaved nicely which makes for a nice dinner out. Mckenzie gobbled up her black olives as fast as I could cut them and was looking for more. Man that kids sure loves her olives~thanks Auntie Sue! Abby looked so grown up eating her salad and drinking her sprite! They are growing up too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for you guys to get really "moved in." That is a good feeling. Our kids love shoes too. Kind of sucks picking up shoes all of the time though.

    ReplyDelete

Followers