1.20.2010

Early Morning Wake-up!


Our morning started off pretty early (when I say early, I mean for here. In P'cola we used to get up and 5:15/5:30 so 6:20 today would have been sleeping in. Anyway...) with Abby coming into our room saying "I can't see Mckenzie". We told her it was just dark and to go back to bed. Of course that didn't work, so I took Abby to their room, lifted her up so she could see Mckenzie and put her back into bed. Abby still insisted she couldn't see Mckenzie and proceeded to cry LOUDLY and wake up Mckenzie. Yea. Now we were all up! Fortunately, Scott got up and let me go back to bed since I have a little sinus thing going on now.
Abby was into building a house for her and Mckenzie today. She piled up some pillows and head behind them. She tried to take a nap (note, the child never takes naps anymore, she just wanted to stay in her "house" while Mckenzie took her nap) but unfortunately, her house wasn't very big and she ended up hitting her head. Ow!

Mckenzie wanted to wear Abby's red shoes today. I think she would have walked in them all night if she could have.  I love the smile on her face when she stood up in them and how hard she had to concentrate to walk in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers