1.29.2010

So what did I do with my last day as a 32 year old? Not much. Mckenzie got the day going by bringing me my phone while I was in the shower. She is so sweet! Thankfully, it didn't get too wet and thus far, it still works! The girls and I were going to go for a walk to the post office today, but when we got outside,  I realized a cold snap had settled in. Therefore, we drove to the post office and since we were already in the car, we headed out to Chick-fil-A. Seems silly to drive 45 minutes for fast food lunch, but Abby has so much fun playing with the other little kids there, it is worth it to me. Scott had his little outdoor survival class today and came home dressed up in war paint. He looked so cute :). After dinner, we drove to our new house and picked up the keys. I really want the house painted, but I don't want to do the work. I think we are going to check into how expensive it is to have someone paint. I don't mind doing the girls' rooms, but the living is two stories how. You will not see either of us doing that! Maybe we will do some painting tomorrow or Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers