1.24.2010



What a game. The Vikings are playing against the Saints in the NFC Championship. The Vikings are doing better than I thought, so that makes it all the more difficult to watch. I doubt they will win, but they keep giving me hope. I thought for sure the Saints were going to trample all over the Vikes, but they have been holding their own so far. The girls both got into cheering for the Vikes. It was so cute to watch them. Abby would even come out from her room when Scott and I started cheering! Mckenzie didn't get scared today when we were being noisy, even joined in cheering. She was sitting on my lap, grunting at the screen and raising her little arm in an attempt to cheer. Didn't matter who was playing, she was just cheering! Mckenzie is getting so big. She has learned to climb on her new little chair and onto the couch. She isn't so good at getting down and has taken a tumble or two. I have decided that giving shredded cheese to Mckenzie might not be the best way to fill her up. I think there was more cheese on the floor than I even gave her. Abby was too cute at dinner. She was putting her fingers in her ears, looking at us, and then saying "can you hear me?" Hilarious! We tried to explain that yes, we could still hear her, but it was harder for her to hear us. She didn't get it. She kept thinking we had a hard time hearing her because she was plugging her ears! Abby is getting so good at coloring, I just had to show off her frog picture.

1 comment:

  1. Good job coloring! Ben still colors "at" the picture, no where in the lines yet. It is nice "seeing" you so much now! I love hearing about the little things :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers