1.28.2010

Our last Thursday in a TLF! Yea! I am so excited. Just another normal day around here.  Scott left for work and five minutes later, Mckenzie was wide awake and ready to go for the day. Abby actually slept in today, but she was up late last night shopping. She of course reminded me when she did wake up, that she couldn't tell me what they bought. I was secretly hoping she would spill the beans! We all went to Best Buy tonight to set up our cable for our new place. I am so glad they will be able to hook us up on Monday, as neither Scott nor myself wants to be without internet for very long! Stopped by a great burger place called Five Guys on the way back to base. We had seen it on the food channel, so it was really cool to be able to check it out ourselves. Juicy burgers and homemade fries. Very tasty and I am sure it will become one of our fav places to go.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know those weren't in FL. They are all over here. Yummy, greasy burgers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked up their locations online and apparently, they do have them in Fl, just not any where we were.

    ReplyDelete

Followers