1.30.2010

Happy Birthday to Me! What a wonderful day. Scott and the girls spoiled me with a Coach purse and a GPS!  Scott gave me one box to open and Abby kept asking Scott where the other present was. Scott kept telling her to be quiet. Apparently it was supposed to be a surprise that I was getting more than one thing since the GPS was wrapped up inside the purse. They are so thoughtful and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! They made my 33rd birthday very special. Scott's thoughtfulness didn't end with the gifts. He treated me to Burger King for lunch and take-out Chinese for dinner! Ok, not so wonderful, but we were busy getting Mckenzie's room painted at our house and taking care of a few other things around there, so we didn't have the time or energy to go out for a nice dinner. Maybe tomorrow.  I do see Bonefish in the near future. It just may be a few days before we get there. Tonight is our last night in the TLF! We plan on staying at our new place tomorrow night so we can be there first thing Monday morning when our household goods are delivered. Only two more nights of sleeping in someone else's bed!!!!! And no more waiting on housekeeping to show up (or not, as they skipped our room AGAIN today!) just to get the crumbs vacuumed or new towels. Don't get me wrong, I like having someone clean for me, I would just like to be able to vacuum for myself. I can't stand crumbs on the floor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers