9.24.2012

268/366

Between school and dance, I didn't get to see the girls very much today. Especially since Mckenzie started her afternoon science class and my friend took all the girls to dance. I found plenty to do this morning between Target and the mall, but I have to admit, I was a bit lonely this afternoon. I let Abby choose her own outfit for school pictures today. Normally, I buy an outfit I like and make her wear it, but I thought maybe, I should start letting her show her individuality. We will see how long that lasts. Mckenzie liked being able to eat lunch at school and her afternoon class. It is a small class, but she gets lots of one on one learning that way. 013 bag
My new camera bag arrived just in time for my venture to the city. I am so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers