9.12.2012

My Little Starfish :) 256/366

Mckenzie started her final pre-K year today. She is now a Starfish! I can't believe how quickly she has grown! Mckenzie woke up singing "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" in the sweetest little voice. She was super cooperative and couldn't wait to get to school. Once we were waiting in line to enter her class, she got a little nervous and started clinging to my leg. I had fears that she was going to cry when it was time for me to leave her, but as soon as she saw her teacher, she ran over and gave her a big hug. Mckenzie barely even looked back at me to say goodbye. She said her favorite part of the day was playing inside and out. Her least favorite part was leaving. I guess that means it was a great first day!
Mckenzie Starfish 006 FIRST DAYMckenzie Starfish 015 mckenzie first dayMckenzie Starfish 017 mckenzieMckenzie Starfish 022 Mckenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers