1.13.2013

Birthday and Baby Celebrations!

Sheri and I took the girls for breakfast so Scott could sleep in as he had a night flight. When we got home, we let Abby open some of her birthday presents early so Scott could see. She was blown away at getting her very own camera. She has been asking for one for awhile now and it was fun to be able to surprise her with one!

009

010 Abby

017

019 Abby

My good friend, Dee, hosted a baby shower for me today. It was fabulous! She really knows how to throw a party. It was such a blessing to be able to celebrate with so many of my friends, both near and far, old and new.  I wish I had taken more pictures, but I got side tracked once everyone started arriving. So, only photos of stuff and no people ones :(

030

032

033

035

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers