1.02.2013

Hats and Mittens

Dakota must be bored or something. Today she decided to chew up a hat and mittens. Usually, she will take things out of the mitten basket when she is really excited, but I have no idea what her reason was. When I checked on her in the play room, I found the evidence scattered all over the floor and she was sleeping next to it without a care in the world. So, I grabbed my phone, snapped a quick shot and ran for my camera to get a better photo :) At least it gave me something different to photograph today.

019


015

Who me?
021 Daktoa

We were back to our normal routine today. Both girls had school and I got to be in the classroom with Mckenzie. She loves to be leader and she was very excited to be back at school. Abby wasn't as excited to be going back to class but I'm sure she will be glad to be back into schedule soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers