7.18.2012

200/366

Mckenzie had dance this morning. She loves when we pick up her friend Ava and take her to class with us. I have never understood why the kids get so excited to have their friends ride in the car with us. Maybe it is just seeing their friends. I'm not sure. The rest of the day was spent getting ready for our camping trip. Scott normally takes care of things like this, but since he is working his butt off this week at work for the Change of Command, I am in charge. I am not sure this is a good thing. But, I did make a list and I think we should be able to survive a couple of nights with what I pack :) Besides, if I forget something, there has to be a Walmart nearby right?!

Apparently Abby thought her "dog" needed a bed to sleep in too! Didn't know we had two dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers