7.25.2012

207/366

Mckenzie had her last day of dance today. I feel bad because she only had three days of class this summer and she really enjoys doing it, but in all honesty, I don't think she even realized how few days she danced. She is my little ballerina, always dancing her way through the house on her tip toes. I wonder if dance will be a part of her future... I thought we would get invited into the studio to watch the girls dance today (like we did yesterday), but they didn't do that. I was kind of disappointed I didn't get to see her, but she did tell me they danced to Shirley Temple's "Animal Crackers" so I plan to download that song and have her dance for me :)

We picked up pizza after dance on our way to our friend's house. They invited us over for lunch and to swim. Shay, a mutual friend of Abby and Sophia, was there as well. It was great for the three of them to hang out. They swam for hours and even then, they didn't want to go when it was time. I wonder if any child ever wants to leave their friends house. I don't remember being upset every time I left Sheri's house. But then again, we played together just about everyday so there probably wasn't time for me to miss her!

Mckenzie jumping in the pool!


Abby and her friends jumping together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers