11.13.2011

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Grandma made us a nice breakfast before we headed to Sioux Falls. It was so nice to see my parents and the girls really enjoyed the time we spent here :) The drive back was a little better. The wind wasn't blowing as hard so we didn't have to listen to that silly whistling noise and we bought a couple more movies for the girls so they were better entertained. I am so thankful we live in a time with movies in the car to entertain the girls. I cannot imagine driving in a car for six hours and having to entertain them the entire way! How my parents ever did it is beyond me! We stopped for lunch along the way and normally, we love Taco Johns. But this time it was terrible :( The cheese sauce spilled inside the to go bag, covering all the wrappers in a gooey mess and the potato ole's were so salty we couldn't even eat them. If you know me at all, you have to realize they were beyond salty for me to not eat them because I do like my salt!  When we got to Sioux Falls, Jenny was gracious enough to host a dinner at her house so the family would have a chance to see us. It was a great night of visiting with the family and the girls were happy to play with their cousins again. Mckenzie had a tough time going to sleep and we ended up rocking her to sleep. She seems like she isn't feeling the greatest :(


104 Abby Kadence Mckenzie Liam 118 Great Grandpa Eisenberg Mckenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers