11.30.2011

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I actually made it to the gym this morning. I didn't really want to go, but once I got there, it was all good. Afterwards, I went dress shopping to find something for a Christmas party we have coming up. Abby came home today with a Shining Star Certificate. Once a month, the school recognizes a handful of students that demonstrate the school motto and Abby was chosen this month. I am so proud of her! She really is such a sweet girl that wants to do well in everything she does. Abby and I had one on one time again as Mckenzie stayed in school for lunch and then a holiday class in the afternoon. It was fun to hang out. We laid in bed and watched Sponge Bob together. It was so sweet how she snuggled next to me and held my hand. Abby had dance this afternoon and Mckenzie was excited to get to play with her friend Ava while we were there. The girls were disappointed that Scott wasn't home from work when we got home from dance. He has been working 12+hour days recently and the girls are not happy. They don't get to see him before he leaves for work and then they only get to see him for a few minutes before heading to bed. 045 Abby Shining Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers