11.10.2011

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Scott had to give a presentation at UND for the ROTC program this morning so the girls got to spend the day with Grandma Hietala. One thing I miss about ND is the gorgeous sunrises. They just feel expansive and the colors are so vibrant. If we hadn't been running behind, I would have made Scott stop so I could have taken some photographs. While Scott was doing his thing, I took the chance to take some photos of UND and then I got a Starbucks and started reading Heaven is for Real. What an amazing book! Scott and I did a little shopping before having lunch at our favorite restaurant, Paradiso. It was as tasty as always :) We headed back to DL to spend the rest of the day with my family.

022 Engelstad Arena 024 Engelstad arena 025 Engelstad arena 029 Ralph Englestad 036 Englestad arena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers