11.03.2011

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ok. So I know I am completely behind on blogging again. I will play catch up soon. I promise.  Today was just one of those days. I woke up with a sinus headache so I was a bit crabby and then the kids caught the crabby bug from me. I will do better tomorrow. I let Abby sleep in this morning and drove her to school myself instead of catching the bus. She was pretty excited about getting dropped off again. I think I may start driving Abby to school on the days that Mckenzie is in school too. Mckenzie had Chef class this morning. She just loves her teachers and gets super excited on Chef days. The kids had friends over after school to play. It was nice to have them entertained for a little while to give me a chance to pick up around the house. Abby had her first Daisy meeting tonight and boy was she excited to go. It didn't matter that she didn't have a clue as to what she would be doing, all she needed to know what she was going to a meeting (or as she still says, median)  with her friends. It was great to see her squeal with delight when she saw some friends she doesn't get to see that often anymore and run to them to give them hugs. Her meeting was just long enough to come home and give Mckenzie a bath before heading back to pick Abby up. I think she is really going to enjoy being a Daisy.  152 Abby daisy tunic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers