4.18.2012

109/366

Scott didn't have to be at work until this afternoon, so he was able to drop the girls at school. Boy were they excited about that! Scott and I went for a run together this morning. It was great to be able to run together without having to push a jogging stroller.

Mckenzie and I got to watch Abby during her dance class today. They had a visitation day to allow the parents to see the girls in their recital costumes and see the performance. And we were taught how to do a proper bun for the recital. Guess I need to start practicing! I loved watching Abby perform. She has gotten pretty good at dancing this past year and I think she is starting to enjoy it a lot more than she did when she first started.



001 Abby


009 Abby dance


012 Abby dance


021 Abby dance


023 Abby dance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers