4.28.2012

119/366

Abby and Scott went to Abby's school today to do a bit of gardening as part of her Daisy troop. Mckenzie and I headed to dance class. I can't believe in just over a month, dance will be over and she will be performing in her first recital! I am getting so excited to see both girls perform :)

Scott and the girls planted a garden this afternoon. Well, the girls mostly helped by staying out of the way and jumping on the trampoline.

Abby had a birthday party for a friend in the neighborhood. I was a little worried that she wouldn't know anyone since her friend is in first grade, but Abby knew quite a few of them. She said she had fun, but she was disappointed she didn't win at Wii dancing. (I guess she is a bit competitive like her Dad;-))


009 mckenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers