6.05.2012

157/366

I got to visit Target today and boy was it a wonderful experience. I have missed my store so much and I am pretty sure I saw my face on a milk jug asking if anyone has seen me ;-) I'm guessing Scott wasn't as happy about my reunion with Target as I was, but it was bound to happen sooner than later.

Scott took Abby to her first professional baseball game tonight. They drove over for a Phillies game. Abby was a bit disappointed when she found out her special date with Daddy was sitting around watching baseball, but she warmed up to the idea once they got to the game. I can't wait to see what photos she captured at the game and to hear all about it.

Mckenzie was very upset she wasn't going out with Daddy, but she perked up after playing a game of Memory and a trip to Chick fil A.


005 Abby's first Phillies game


006 Abby Scott first Phillies game

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers