6.10.2011

Friday, June 10, 2011

Abby had a make up session for gymnastics today and Scott stayed home with Mckenzie. I was hoping she would sleep in for him since he didn't get home from a flight last night until 3:30 am, but no such luck. The girls and I hung out in the backyard while Scott was at work today. I filled the pool again and apparently it was too tempting because the girls got in before it had warmed up from the sun. Silly kids ended up swimming in their clothes! The groundhog has been teasing Dakota again and Dakota was barking and running around the shed like crazy. She was trying to dig and ended up filthy, consequently getting the kitchen floor filthy as well. So, even though I had just mopped, I got to do it again. Gotta love having a dog! We went out to dinner tonight. The girls were sooooo good! I love when that happens!

029


048 cherry cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers