6.07.2011

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The girls were upset that Scott wasn't here again this morning, but they settled down quicker than yesterday. I am sure it will take some time before they stop worrying that he is going to be gone for an extended amount of time again. Abby had orientation to kindergarten today and Scott went along with her. She got to make a picture, check out a classroom and a bus, and learn a little bit about her upcoming school experience. She was very excited about the whole thing! I was relieved to hear the school buses have seatbelts. That was one of my hold ups in regards to letting Abby ride the bus. So maybe she will be a bus rider this fall, although it seems silly to me since we live 5 minutes from school. Mckenzie had a friend over to play this afternoon and she was so excited! She didn't stop talking the entire time Ava was here! She got tired out though and fell asleep on my leg while eating a pretzel! Scott took the girls out for an ice cream treat tonight. I guess I should pick the house up again before bed. I cleaned all morning, but looking at it now, you would never know...

004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers