6.09.2011

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Abby made her bed for the second day in a row now without asking. It is really nice to just have it done without me having to remind her a million and two times to do it. I think it helps that we have promised her a new pair of sandals if she makes her bed seven days in a row without a fuss. I think it is good to teach her that if she wants something, she has to work for it. Scott had the morning off since he is flying tonight. It was nice to have him around. He took the girls with him to register his truck here in NJ. It would have been nice to keep our FL tags as they are much cheaper, but since we don't have our house there anymore, we can't do that :( The girls went swimming this afternoon and then it was off to gymnastics. Mckenzie was a little hard to reign in during class, but she was really tired and hadn't been there for a few weeks. It is raining tonight and I am so glad for that. Our grass is looking pretty shabby and the sprinkler system company has yet to come by to turn our system on.

Practicing on manual again. I seem to have trouble focusing. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but at least half of my photos are focused on something else or are completely out of focus. Kind of frustrating. One day I will learn. Until then, my children will have blurry memories!


042

1 comment:

  1. This one looks good! Do you have the camera set to pick you focal point yourself? Or does the camera pick it for you? This is key.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers