6.20.2011

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Dad! Thanks for giving me the support and guidance and love I needed growing up :) Your good example of fatherhood helped me pick out a man who could offer all those things to my kids. So Thanks :) And, Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband! Our girls are so lucky to have you as their Daddy! I tried to let Scott sleep in this morning, but the dog and the girls had other plans :) So, Abby and I made breakfast for Scott while he played with Mckenzie. Abby was a great helper, setting the table, taking drink orders. I asked Abby what she wanted to drink and she started to answer and then told me to wait because she had to ask Daddy what he wanted first since it was Father's day. She is so sweet :) After lunch, we headed down towards the shore to play mini golf and use the batting cages. We all had lots of fun. It was cute to watch Abby play. Instead of tapping the ball into the hole, she would push the ball until it made it in. Once she almost got a hole in one and she was so excited!! Mckenzie got tired of playing, but had fun for the most part :) We ate dinner at a diner on the way home. It was pretty good. The girls shared a plate of linguine and watching them eat was hilarious!! Each took one end in her mouth and worked her way to the middle. They were laughing so hard that even the servers had to check out what they were doing!

019

025

032

060

064

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers