6.21.2011

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It is the official start to summer and it was a nice one at that :) Cleaned house this morning and then we headed out to run some errands. We stopped at Chick fil A for lunch and let the girls play for awhile before heading to Target to pick up some new movies/books for our trip. I worked on packing for myself, but I couldn't finish since someone hadn't finished the laundry yet... Where is that silly laundry fairy??? Scott and I both said we didn't want to be packing tomorrow night, but I see that happening. It always does. We leave it to the last minute and then we are scrambling to get it done and still get to bed at a reasonable time. At least we aren't leaving at 6AM like we did last time. Mckenzie took a nap this afternoon so I thought it would be difficult to get her to sleep, but she went down without a fuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers