6.20.2011

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Abby attended a Sweet and Sassy party for one of her friends today. The girls picked out their own fairy costumes (Abby was a little disappointed because they didn't have purple in her size so she settled on pink) and then got pampered. Abby got her nails painted (purple!!), her hair done in an up do with a crown, and then got her face painted. Then, they had a ceremony to announce each fairy. Abby was the Fairy of Targetland (they asked each child her favorite store)! Abby had a great time. I was a bit frustrated because I really wanted some pictures, but the lighting was horrible and I couldn't make it work. So, all the pictures I took were mediocre at best. Grrr. Maybe one day this whole manual thing will work for me! We had a friend over to the house to play (and watch Mckenzie while we were at the party). I love when Carlo comes over to play because the kids get along so well and it seems no one ever gets upset. Scott took the girls to gymnastics tonight. I am so glad that he is able to attend with them and I know the girls love having him go too! I went out with some friends for dinner tonight which gave Scott some time to do his homework.

050 Abby in chair at Sophia's party

060 Abby at Sophia's party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers