6.08.2011

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Abby was so cute this morning. She came in to my room this morning to let me know that she had gotten dressed, made her bed, brushed her hair and teeth and was on her way downstairs to get a yogurt. Sounds like she doesn't need me anymore! Abby had a friend over this afternoon and then we went swimming in our little pool after her friend left. The girls were so excited to go swimming, even though it is just a little splash pool. We went to Pei Wei for dinner, partly because the oven is broken (although considering how hot it was here today, I highly doubt I would have used it) and partly because Scott wanted to go shoe shopping. The kids just love Pei Wei and always seem to clean their plates without too much nagging by us!

I played around with shooting on manual today. Not pretty, but I have to start somewhere I guess.
014e

015

1 comment:

  1. Exposure looks pretty good to me! I remember how excited I wsa the first time I "got" it! Keep practicing!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers